Crescendo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your song be heard through the winds!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crescendo: Introductions and Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tzafrir
Guild Leader

Crescendo: Introductions and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Crescendo: Introductions and Rules   Crescendo: Introductions and Rules EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 pm

About Crescendo:
Crescendo is fairly new guild, hoping to take roots in Forsaken World. You may ask why the name Crescendo? Its because it is representative to our goal. A Crescendo in the terms of music, is a series of notes that start off quietly and slowly gets louder and louder. Which is similar to what I want. To start off small, as it already has, to get bigger and bigger and become a very successful guild that everyone enjoys! Of course, It won't be possible with out the hard work of each and every guild member. In which, hopefully, you will become one of the notes that make us louder and louder!

Guild Rules:
Because every good guild has a standard set of rules, Its only natural that we do as well.
They aren't hard to follow and they are limited for more pleasure!

1). Have fun!
- We want you to have fun. It's pointless to play a game if you aren't having fun. So just have fun!

2). Absolutely NO drama.
-Drama is by far the most common aspect that ends up causing a guild to disband. So, No drama will be allowed. By drama, I mean, No pointless arguments that cause hostility within the guild or with those outside of the guild due to stupid actions. If drama is cause and based on looking into, A banishment from the guild with no re-entry to be permitted may be in place.
Note: This goes for any kind of harassment as well. There is a line between harmless joking and going too far.

3). If there is a problem with a someone outside of the guild or even within the guild. let an officer know.
-Please let either myself or Caji know. However, If you are unable to get a hold of either us. Feel free to confide to those of the higher ranks and we will see what we can do to help you. After all, according to rule number, we want you to have fun!

4). If there is to be a guild pertaining to the movie/book Twilight and is full of Vampires, Kill them! Twisted Evil
- This of course is meant to be a joke of course. However, PKing is allowed. However if you are to die because you choose to be in PK mode. Then it is your fault if you loosing something of value. Please keep from complaining in guild chat to where it bothers other players.

5). Inactivity may lead to banishment from the guild.
- If you are going to be inactive for awhile, please let someone know. There will be a substantial grace period of inactivity before you will get kicked from the faction. I understand we are all working or in school. Something of the sort in which will not let us be on at all time. However, if you are gone for too long, there is a risk of banishment.

6) Suggestions are Welcome!
-As this is everyone's guild, I want everyone to have a voice. So If you have any suggestions on making the guild better, Please feel free to send me a PM or an email at
guild.crescendo@gmail.com!

7). These rules may be updated and changed accordingly as the guild gets bigger.
- It is up too you to make sure that the rules are followed, as if they are not you may get kicked from the guild. However I will be fair and send out a warning to everyone's email saying there as been a changes made. If you get kicked for not following the rules. The excuse "I did not know" will not work and re-entry will not be allowed.

With all that mumbo jumbo out of the way, I say, WELCOME and THANK YOU for stopping by. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://crescendo.nstars.org

Crescendo: Introductions and Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crescendo :: Guild news :: Guild News.-
Jump to: